Day 21 No Striving Challenge – Warning Signs You’re Disconnected
First I want to touch on what I mean by Spiritual. This word can cause resistance because it is linked to certain beliefs. When I refer to spiritual I’m using it to mean knowing our true selves, and living from a place of love and compassion.
Knowing our True Selves also brings with it some questions. What I mean by this is understanding that we are more than a human body. We are all divine beings here to create, experience and enjoy.
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
When we have forgotten this truth, we often feel disconnected.
If you’ve ever felt…
- Lonely, alone and isolated
- A roller coaster of intense emotions
- Tense and anxious about your future
- Angry, regretful, and unforgiving of your past
- Overwhelmed, confused, and frustrated
- Filled with self-doubt & despair
- A sense of longing for a better way
- A knowing there has got to be more to this life
- Lack of direction and meaning in your life
…then chances are you have been disconnected from the abundant power of the Universe.
Soul Team Chat
- What does the word “spiritual” bring up for you?
- Are you willing to embrace your spiritual side more fully?
- Where are some of the areas you have felt disconnected?