Day 24 No Striving Challenge – The Truth of Your Soul
When committed to moving away from striving, it’s important to tap into the truth of who you are, as well as Universal Truths (aka Soul Truths). These new beliefs will support you in moving into and embracing more of who you are. When we truly know the power of who we are, the need for striving falls away.
These serve as reminders to help ease the chatter of the ego mind, and to keep us in the flow of life.
Here is a list of Truth Affirmations I use…
- I don’t need to figure out the “how.”
- What I focus on expands.
- We are all Infinite Beings.
- The answers I seek are within me.
- We are all interconnected. My thoughts and actions impact the whole.
- I am the source of my abundance.
- My higher self is always conspiring for my highest good.
- I’m always supported and taken care of.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- There is an ebb and flow to life. When I’m in ebb means my soul is ready to expand and grow. And flow will always come.
- I don’t attract what I want, I attract who I am.
- What is most important is how I feel. I choose to feel JOY.
- The journey is more important than the destination.
- My intuition, my emotions, are my guidance system.
- I’m never alone. I am always supported by the physical and non-physical.
- What I seek, seeks me.
- Earth is a playground, not a school. Have fun! Be light-hearted!
I don’t repeat every Truth Affirmation every time I have struggle, overwhelm or frustration. I choose the one or two that resonates most with me at that time and use it whenever the mental chatter gets loud and threatens to derail me from making choices for my best and highest good.
Soul Team Chat
- Which Truth Affirmations resonate with you?
- How might you better support your authentic Spirit/Soul?